Resins & Curing Chemicals
- CVC Thermoset Specialties – Various specialty epoxy resin/resin blends, elastomer modified epoxy resins, monomers/reactive diluents, accelerators & catalysts which provide improved mechanical properties, toughening, flexibility and improved curing characteristics – a leader in unique high performance epoxy systems.
- United Initiators – Wide range of peroxide initiators
- Solutia Inc. – Butvar Poly Vinyl Butyral Resins – modifying resins to improve strength, impact resistance & flexibility.
- Excalibar Minerals LLC – Ultra clean/pure, washed & calcined grades of natural barium sulfate.
- Imerys – Wide range of calcium carbonate fillers.
- Sachtleben Corporation – Micro & nano-sized synthetic barium sulfate extenders which maximize prime pigment color development/stabilization, while not significantly detracting from base resin mechanical properties. Zinc sulfide & lithipone pigments that provide prime white hide and improved mechanical properties over TiO2.
- Eckart - Aluminum Pigments, Iron Flake Pigments, Stainless Steel Flake Pigments, Gold Bronze Pigments, Pearlescent Pigments, Zinc Pigments, Pellets, Concentrates - Dispersions, Printing Inks, Metal-Pigment Coatings
- Heucotech – High Performance Organic Pigments, Pigment Preparations, Anticorrosive Pigments, Inorganic Pigments/CICP
- Lanxess – Iron Oxide Pigments – Full range of conventional & high performance iron oxide pigments
- Southern Clay Products, Inc. – Garamite unique mixed mineral thixotropes (replace fumed silica) – Provide unique rheology profile with high sag resistance, shear thinning and quick recovery performance. Up to 30% less required than fumed silica.
- Momentive Performance Materials – Organo functional silane additives for filler/fiber coupling, improved resin adhesion/cohesion, and improved mechanicals (CoatOSil); silicone polyether block copolymers, trisiloxane & reactive silicone additives for anti-foam, improved pigment/filler wetting, flow & leveling, mar resistance & slip (Silwet).